Items borrowed from the library may be renewed twice. Video games, and most print and audiovisual items may be renewed twice, that is, for 21 days from the date of renewal and then again for another 21 day loan period.
- Can not be renewed: items with outstanding holds, EXPRESS collection books and DVDs, and seasonal items
- interlibrary loans may be renewed once for 21 days from the original due date, if the lending library allows
Materials can be renewed in the following ways:
- in person at any BPL location
- through the library's online catalogue
- using the Touch-Tone Telephone Renewal Service: Call 905.333.3701 and have your library card and the item(s) you wish to renew within reach. If you have more than five items to renew, please call the library during open hours at 905.639.3611 ext 1221 and a staff member will help you.